UK DEFRA Approved
Ultra-Gard is 100% active synergistic blend of organic acids, organic biocides and surfactants for broad-spectrum pathogen control. Ultra-Gard is active against a wide range of viruses, bacteria and fungi.
Ultra-Gard is cost effective and appropriate for use in adverse conditions such as hard water, organic soiling and low temperature.
Ultra-Gard is oil soluble giving it properties suitable for extended protection on difficult surfaces.
Instructions for Use
Immediate protection – Terminal disinfection before stocking. Use via a pressure washer with a fan nozzle set at 500-1000 psi at a dilution of 1:250, thoroughly wetting all surfaces. This will require 250-300 ml of solution per m2. Allow to dry before re-stocking.
Wheel and Foot Dips – Use a dilution of 1:100. Clean and replenish dips weekly
Terminal disinfection of difficult surfaces (Earth Floors or Porous surfaces). Thoroughly mix one part of Ultra-Gard with 5 parts of Diesel oil. Add to 94 parts of water, agitating well to form an emulsion. Use via a pressure washer with a fan nozzle set at 500-1000 psi, thoroughly wetting all surfaces. Allow to dry before re-stocking.
Recommended Dilution Rates
|Foot and Wheel Dips||1:250||Foot and Wheel Dips||1:100|
For Particular Disease Instance
|Newcastle Disease||1:250||Equine Viral Enteritis||1:900|
|Herpes Virus||1:200||Salmonella Enteritidis||1:200|
|Foot and Mouth Disease||1:500||Myciplasma Gallisepticum||1:2000|
- Avoid contact with concentrate and working solution.
- Wear protective clothing, gloves and face mask. Wash immediately and thoroughly with water after accidental skin or eye contamination. Remove and wash contaminated clothing.
- Prevent contamination of food, food utensils, drinking water, rivers, dams, etc.
- Destroy empty containers by perforation and flattening and never re-use for any other purpose.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.