High Foaming Broad Spectrum Disinfectant
UK DEFRA Approved
A colourless, stabilised liquid blend of peracetic acid and hydrogen peroxide with a distinctive pungent odour, Oxy-Gard is a concentrated broad spectrum peracetic acid disinfectant, effective against viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores. Oxy-Gard is non-tainting, does not leave residues and is environmentally safe, degrading to carbon dioxide, oxygen and water. Its stabilised formulation gives a longer-lasting product in diluted form and may be used via a power washer or other spraying equipment.
Instructions for Use
After washing and cleaning thoroughly, apply the recommended dilution rate via a power washer set at low pressure (500 – 1000 psi) with a wide-angle jet, thoroughly wetting all surfaces, but avoiding exces run off. Oxy-Gard can also be used in foot and wheel dips or in fogging equipment using the recommended dilution rates. PLEASE NOTE: Oxy- Gard concentrate can cause skin irritation and must be used strictly in accordance with the health and safety recommendations provided.
Instructions for Use
TERMINAL SURFACE AND EQUIPMENT DISINFECTION: After washing and cleaning thoroughly, apply at the required dilution rate using a pressure washer with a foam lance or other foam generating equipment, covering all surfaces with an even layer of foam. Avoid excess application on vertical surfaces as this will result in downward drift and reduced contact time. Alternatively, use at the required dilution rate with a power washer set at low pressure (500 – 1000 psi) with a wide-angled jet.
Recommended Dilution Rates
Gluta-Gard is active against a wide range of organisms and depending on requirements can be used at dilutions ranging from 1:50 to 1:200
|General purpose disinfection||1:200||Swine vesicular disease||1:45|
|Foot and Mouth Disease||1:140||Diseases of Poultry Orders||1:365|
|Foot and Wheel Dips||1:100||Fogging||1:10|
- Harmful if swallowed
- Causes Burns
- May cause sensitisation by skin contact
- Do not breathe vapour/spray
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feedstuffs
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection
- Use only in well ventilated areas