Concentrated virucidal disinfectant for the housing of all livestock
UK DEFRA Approved
Farm-Gard is a 100% active synergistic blend of organic acids, surfactants and high and low molecular weight biocides for broad-spectrum pathogen control. Farm-Gard is active against a wide range of viruses, bacteria and fungi. Farm-Gard is cost effective and formulated to provide heavy-duty disinfection. It is particularly effective in the presence of organic challenge, hard water and at low temperatures.
Instructions for Use
Immediate protection – Terminal disinfection before stocking. Use via a pressure washer with a fan nozzle set at 500-1000 psi at a dilution of 1:200, thoroughly wetting all surfaces. This will require 250-300 ml of solution per m2. Allow drying before re-stocking.
Wheel and Foot Dips. Use a dilution of 1:100. Clean and replenish dips weekly
Recommended Dilution Rates
|Terminal Disinfection||1:200||Foot and Wheel Dips||1:100|
For a Particular Disease Instance
|Swine Fever||1:1000||Herpes Virus||1:200|
|Foot and Mouth Disease||1:700||Salmonella Enteritidis||1:200|
- Avoid contact with concentrate and working solution.
- Wear protective clothing, gloves and face mask. Wash immediately and thoroughly rinse with water after accidental skin or eye contamination. Remove and wash contaminated clothing.
- Prevent contamination of food, food utensils, drinking water, rivers, dams, etc.
- Destroy empty containers by perforation and flattening and never re-use for any other purpose.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.